Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING Family and Friends!!!

I hope you all had a wonderful day with your loved ones, both family and friends. We had a busy day. Raleigh, the boys, and I all went running in the Outback Distance Classic. Raleigh and I ran the 6k and both had our Personal Record run...course it was our first running race....haha.

RESULTS are IN!!
My 3.6 mile pace was 9:58!!! Single digits WHEW!!!
Raleigh's 3.6 mile pace 7:44!!! 7th out of 74 in his age group!

Brandon and Robby ran the Joey Mile fun run...they both did fantastic! Brandon ran the mile in 6:55 and Robby finished at 7:23...faster than I can run a mile that's for sure!!!

Then we came home and began cooking and entertaining.

I'd love to blog more, but I am exhausted and can't put good sentences together. :)

Here's one quick photo of our little pilgrim doing her famous "pretty pose."





May we all continue to see God's abundant blessings not only at Thanksgiving, but throughout the year.

No comments: